2015 Toyota Sienna for sale near Barton, WI
2015 Toyota Sienna for sale near Barton, WI
You might think that a minivan is just for transporting the kids to soccer practice, but the 2015 Toyota Sienna for sale near Barton, WI, will change your mind. This minivan comes with the versatility you need for your kids’ extracurricular activities and the style and comfort you want to show off. The perfect vehicle for both kids and parents. If you want to experience it for yourself, come in to your Wisconsin Toyota Dealer, Russ Darrow Toyota.
On the exterior, the 2015 Sienna looks like a modern minivan, with the bold accents and styling that can only make it a Toyota. In the interior, however, you’ll feel as though you’ve stepped into the wrong vehicle. The driver-centric dashboard with available wood accents is visually appealing while adding a touch of style and class to this kid-friendly van. The center stack is clean and conveniently located with everything you need right at your fingertips. Everything looks modern and sophisticated.
With seating for up to eight, or seven if you’d rather have second-row captain’s chairs, you can bring everyone along. Because this minivan isn’t just for transporting the little ones, the second- and third-rows get plenty of their own comforts and conveniences. On those cold Wisconsin winter days, second-row passengers can control their own heat to stay comfortable on the standard three-zone automatic climate control system. If you opt for the second-row captain’s chairs, second-row passengers can relax with comfortable arm rests and ottomans1.
For entertainment, the rear passengers can enjoy some of their favorite movies. The available Dual-view Blu-ray Disc™ Entertainment Center2 is perfect for those long car rides to Milwaukee, WI, or even as far as Chicago, IL. This system comes with two wireless headphones3 and a wide-angle options if everyone can agree on one film. For the front passengers, the 2015 Toyota Sienna for sale near Barton, WI, comes with plenty of entertainment options.
At the top of the center stack sits the Entune® App Suite4 7-inch touchscreen display. This system allows you to stay connected on the road. You will have access to your favorite social media apps, as well as a collection of music and reservation apps. This touchscreen also houses all of your radio and audio streaming options, including Bluetooth® features5, such as hands-free calling. To help keep you on track, you also have the ability to add the Entune™ Premium Audio with Navigation6 system to the App Suite.
Because safety is always a top priority, the 2015 Toyota Sienna comes with the Star Safety System™. This collection of six active safety features includes systems such as Traction Control and Brake Assist7 to make sure you stay in control of the Sienna at all times. In the event of an accident, the Toyota Sienna comes with eight standard airbags8, surrounding every passenger to lessen impact injuries. The Sienna also comes with the LATCH system to help safely secure child seats and ALR seatbelts to help lock seatbelts in place when children are seated.
If you’re ready to up your carpool vehicle to a vehicle you want to be seen driving, then come in to Russ Darrow Toyota today. Take the 2015 Toyota Sienna for sale near Barton, WI, out for a test drive. Let us know if you think it is better than your typical minivan.Directions to Toyota Barton
1. Lounge seating is standard on Sienna Limited FWD models and not available on any other models. Do not use the ottoman feature when the vehicle is in motion. Only use when the vehicle is stationary. If the ottoman feature is in use during an accident the lap belt may slide past the hips. This could also result in restraint forces being applied directly to the abdomen or your neck may contact the shoulder belt, increasing the risk of death or serious injury. See Owner's Manual for details.
2. A single-disc DVD player is standard. A separate DVD player or game system utilizing the center console's video/audio inputs is required in order to use the split-screen function of the Dual-View system.
3. Headphones are for passenger use only. Do not use while driving vehicle.
4. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
5. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving. Do not use the hands-free phone system if it will distract you. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier. Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
6. Be sure to obey traffic regulations and maintain awareness of road and traffic conditions at all times. Availability and accuracy of the information provided by the navigation system is dependent upon many factors. Use common sense when relying on information provided. Services and programming subject to change. Services not available in every city or roadway; updates may be available at an additional cost from your dealer. See your Navigation System Owner’s Manual for details.
7. Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
8. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.