2015 Toyota RAV4 for sale near Barton, WI
2015 Toyota RAV4 for sale near Barton, WI
What is the perfect vehicle to take with you on all your favorite Wisconsin adventures? How about a crossover that comes prepared for anything? The 2015 Toyota RAV4 for sale near Barton, WI, is the crossover that can get you where you need to go, no matter the conditions. And, because it is a Toyota, you can expect unparalleled reliability and impeccable safety features perfectly paired with great performance and efficiency.
Whether you’re going on a short trip to Milwaukee, WI for Summerfest, or camping in the woods near Superior, WI, the 2015 RAV4 is ready for the trip. No matter the surface, whether highway or dirt road, the finely tuned suspension will give you a smooth ride and the All-Wheel Drive system with Dynamic Torque Control will give you impeccable handling. The AWD system helps to control front to rear and side to side braking for maximum control even in tricky conditions.
No matter where you’re driving, your 2015 Toyota RAV4 is powered by a 2.5L 4-cylinder DOHC engine that will give you up to 176 horsepower and 172 lbs.-ft. of torque. This is enough power to give you the thrilling drive you enjoy and get you out where you need to go for those weekend excursions through Door County. Though some of your adventures might take you far away from Barton, the RAV4, thanks to its aerodynamic design and Variable Valve Timing technology, gives you up to 31 MPG1 hwy with FWD and 29 MPG1 hwy with AWD.
You’ll want to make sure that you’ve got enough space for all your gear if the 2015 Toyota RAV4 for sale in Barton, WI, is really the right vehicle for your adventure. With at least 38.4 cubic-ft. of rear space with a full five-passenger load and a maximum cargo volume2 of 73.4 cubic-ft., you’re sure to have plenty of space. You’ll be able to bring your best buddies and all your tailgating gear to the next Green Bay game. To top off all this amazing space, the 2015 RAV4 comes with a height-adjustable power liftgate for easy loading and unloading.
Safety is always a top priority for the Toyota RAV4. To make sure you stay in control at all times in all conditions, the RAV4 comes with the Toyota Star Safety System™. This system is a collection of six different active safety features. Systems such as Anti-lock Brake system, Electronic Brake-force Distribution and Brake Assist3 are there to help make sure you stop when you want. Vehicle Stability Control4 and Traction Control are both systems designed to regulate power and brake to different tires to avoid wheel slippage and keep you in control.
In the event of an accident, the Toyota RAV4 comes with eight airbags5 and Whiplash-Injury-Lessening seats6 to help minimize injury. With the purchase of every Toyota, you also get the benefits of ToyotaCare. Not only does this include a no cost maintenance plan for 2 years of 25,000 miles7, but you also get 24-hour roadside assistance for 2 years8. This means you will always have someone there to help if you need it.
Before you plan your next big adventure, make sure your crossover can cut it. If it can’t, then come in to Russ Darrow Toyota. Test drive the 2015 Toyota RAV4 for sale near Barton, WI, and see why it is the superior crossover.Directions to Toyota Barton
1. 2015 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2. Cargo and load capacity limited by weight and distribution.
3. Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.
4. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
5. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
6. Whiplash-Injury-Lessening front seats can help reduce the severity of whiplash injury in certain rear end collisions.
7. Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
8. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.