2015 Toyota Corolla for sale near Barton, WI
2015 Toyota Corolla for sale near Barton, WI
For reliability, safety, and performance, look no further than the 2015 Toyota Corolla for sale near Barton, WI. This compact sedan comes with all the safety features you need to keep everyone safe on the road and it pairs this with the perfect balance between performance and efficiency. When you are driving a safe sedan that gives you the thrill you seek and doesn’t keep you strapped to a gas pump, you know you are driving a great Toyota.
The Corolla’s great efficiency starts with its exterior styling. The aggressive grille gives the front fascia attitude, but it is the strategically cut lines and angles that create the aerodynamic lines that allow the Corolla to move through the air with less resistance. This lower resistance not only allows you to have better handling, but will help save you fuel over the long run.
Powering the 2015 Corolla is one of two different engines. The standard engine is a 1.8L, 4-cylinder DOHC 16-valve engine with Dual Variable Valve Timing to give you better efficiency and performance. This engine will give you 132 horsepower and 128 lbs.-ft. of torque while also giving you up to 27/36 MPG1 city/hwy. If you choose the Corolla S model, you will also have a choice of Normal of Sport driving mode.
The second engine option for the 2015 Toyota Corolla is only available on the Corolla LE Eco. This engine is also a 1.8L, 4-cylinder DOHC 16-valve engine, however it comes with Valvematic technology and will give you a bit more horsepower at 140. This engine also comes with a normal and Eco driving mode to switch between to help you save even more fuel. If you decide on this version of the Corolla, you will also get a boost in MPG1 – 30/40 city/hwy.
When it comes to keeping your passengers safe on the road, you will have peace of mind when driving the 2015 Toyota Corolla for sale near Barton, WI. To help prevent accidents, the Corolla comes with the Toyota Star Safety System™. This system is a collection of six features that help to keep you on in control on the road. Vehicle Stability Control2 and Traction Control help to make sure that your wheels have the right combination of power and brakes to minimize wheel slip on every surface in every condition. Systems, such as, Brake Assist5 and Smart Stop Technology3 are available to make sure that the Toyota Corolla stops exactly when you need it to.
In the event of an accident, the Corolla has you covered from every angle. Eight airbags4 surround all of the passengers to minimize impact injury. The Corolla also comes with Whiplash-Injury-Lessening5 seats that can help to reduce the severity of a rear-end collision. For the little passengers still in child seats, the Corolla comes with LATCH, Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children. These anchors and tethers help to secure child seats for added security.
With 90 percent of all Corollas purchased in the last 10 years still on the road today, you know you will be getting a reliable sedan when you drive home the 2015 Toyota Corolla for sale near Barton, WI. Come in to Russ Darrow Toyota today for a test drive.Directions to Toyota Barton
1. 2015 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2. Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) is an electronic system designed to help the driver maintain vehicle control under adverse conditions. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver steering input can all affect whether VSC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
3. Smart Stop Technology operates only in the event of certain simultaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. Please see your Owner's Manual for further details.
4. All the airbag (AB) systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All ABs (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions: frontal and knee ABs typically inflate in frontal collisions; side and side curtain ABs in side collisions; Roll-Sensing Curtain ABs at a severe tilt degree, roll or lateral G-force. In all other accidents, the ABs will not inflate. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating AB, always wear seatbelts, sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible and do not lean against the door. Do not put objects in front of an AB or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. The force of an inflating AB may cause serious injury or death. See your Owner's Manual for further information/warnings.
5. Brake Assist is designed to help the driver take full advantage of the benefits of ABS. It is not a substitute for safe driving practices. Braking effectiveness also depends on proper brake-system maintenance and tire and road conditions.